For those who have followed the stories I posted about our girl, Nebula… This is to let you know that Nebula died early this morning. Initially, we thought she had been poisoned but it later became clear that she succumbed to a snake bite in the early hours. The snake also died. It looked like Nebula killed the snake before she died. The snake also had scratch marks and possibly bite marks on its body. Her symptoms were consistent with a poisonous snake bite. If you read my previous posts, you would have known that Nebula was a wonderful gift to my son, Solomon and our family. She loved us all fully and unconditionally. She lived a full life, had three puppy litters and died hero.